Our uniform policy seeks to:
- Promote a sense of pride in the school
- Be practical, smart and affordable
- Identify pupils of the school and engender a sense of community and belonging
- Promote equality amongst the students in terms of appearance
- Green gingham dresses or school grey skirts/trousers(short or long)/pinafore dresses
- White polo shirt/blouse
- Branded Emerald green sweat shirts/cardigans (Purchase details below)
- Plain black, grey or white socks/grey tights
- Plain white T-shirt
- Emerald green or black shorts (please ensure these are a suitable length)
- Black plimsoles (preferably with elastic fronts or velcro rather than laces for infant children)
- Lightweight trainers (optional for outdoors in wet weather and preferably with elastic fronts or velcro rather than laces for infant children )
- Grey/black ‘fleecy’ tracksuit for colder weather (leggings are not acceptable)
We ask that all children wear sensible black shoes. Please do not send your child to school in fashion shoes or boots. Boots are defined as shoes covering the ankle bone and above. [If children need to wear different footwear because of a medical reason then evidence does need to be provided.]
Wellington Boots may be worn in wet weather, but please ensure that your child has another pair of shoes to change into on arrival at school.
Branded Notley Green uniform is available online and direct from Schoolwear Centres. For full details simply click here.
Volunteers for the Friends of Notley Green (FoNGS) also run preloved uniform sales at various times throughout the school year. Dates and times of preloved sales will be shared via the school weekly update and the FoNGS’ social media pages. Should you have any queries relating to preloved uniform. or if you wish to donate uniform to the FoNGS please contact them via their social media pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org.